The following are the guidelines for a stockbroking firm to get registered on the CSCS website and the Data Exchange platform.
- Payment of an annual subscription fee of N50,000.00 is made into the CSCS account below:
CSCS BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Account Name: CSCS Plc.
Bank Name: GTBank
Account No: 0002925874
Account Type: Current Account.
- Register the payment on the website: www.cscsnigeriaplc.com/home/register
Please indicate the teller number used for the payment in the field provided.
- CSCS verifies and approves the registration. If okay, the login details will be sent to the registered email account.
To get registered on the platform, the firm MUST
have been assigned a stockbroking firm Member code.
- A form will be filled which will include the name, email address and phone number of the authorised user and signed by the
authorised signatories of the firm.
- Make a payment of N10,000.00 into CSCS account being the cost of the hardware token per user.
- CSCS verifies and approves the registration. If okay, login details will be sent to the registered email accounts.
- A representative of the stockbroking firm will be required to visit CSCS with a letter and an ID card to collect
the hardware token.
Once you log in, user manuals on how to use the portal is made available for download.