CSCS Digital Centre is wholly owned by The Central Securities Clearing Systems (CSCS) Limited, which is the Clearing House of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). We offer total record management solutions, from Physical documents to electronic document management solutions. We make documents available for clients use 24 hours on line web access on a secured network.
Our goal is to maintain a massive infrastructure with globally competitive standards for data bank services in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. We are poised to offer high performance and flexible values in today’s on-demand world.
Every business depends on critical data and document to succeed and could collapse should such data or documents be lost, stolen or damaged. Based on this CSCS Digital Centre has introduced a robust and efficient document management and document back-up solution, which addresses the need of all organizations who desires to stay ahead of any possible disaster characterized in today’s world of uncertainty.
The importance of data/information to the existence and survival of any organization can not be overemphasized and the problem of Data Storage and Information Management is a global challenge. CSCS digital centre like every other digital centre is unique with the mission to protect its valuable information. The heartbeat of today’s organization or enterprise network is in its data centre. An organization’s data centre is a measure of the corporate health. Employees, partners or suppliers and customers rely on data centre functions and services to create, collaborate and Interact in an effective manner.
The focus of CSCS Digital Centre is on data protection, security, storage and retrieval, of same which is relevant for business continuity, thus helping to add value to business operations The Digital Centre is of a resilient architecture, which ensures 100% security of data and connectivity. It also guarantees that your mission critical data is securely managed and stored offsite and improves the performance of her subscribers through data back up and restoration. It also provides clients’ online real-time seamless data access vide a secured web interface.
- Eliminate paper fatigue and clutter, store exact copies of paper documents for up to 50 years+
- Find confidential documents and pertinent information fast in the comfort of your office just at the click of a button
- Save time and money spent in organizing and locating files in the cabinet thus appreciating increased space
- Avoid severity of disruption, interruption, damage and hazards which may occur as a result of disaster by preparing for such
- Minimize dependence on secondary drives for storing data
- Enhance stakeholders’ confidence and boost business operations through business continuity and data management solution in place.
Do you know that if you don’t guard against contingencies, you might as well be bidding your business farewell? So, talk to us today and we will be delighted to take the load off your organization with our data and document management expertise via the following services:
- Document Conversion to Electronic Format.
- Digital Document Storage and Online Retrieval
- Business Process and Workflow Management
- Disaster Recovery Solution